Hi, everyone! Please look for your grade to complete this week’s challenge.
Grades 1 and 2
Grade 3: Fill in the blank
You will need:
- A piece of paper and colouring pencils
- Write numbers 1-9 along the left side of your paper.
- Write down the beginning of the sentence and which 1 colour out of the 3 works best with the noun. A noun is a person, place or thing. *use google images if you find a word challenging*
EXAMPLE: #1 The sky is blue. NOUN: SKY – – COLOUR: BLUE
- The sky is blue. (brown, green, blue)
- The moon is __________. (green, blue, white)
- The grass is __________. (green, orange, red)
- Stop signs are __________. (green, blue, red)
- Wood is __________. (purple, brown, blue)
- Fire is __________. (green, blue, orange)
- My teeth are __________. (red, green, white)
- A duck is _________. (purple, blue, yellow)
- A plum is __________. (yellow, purple, blue)
Grades 5 and 6: Read this short story
- The link below will bring you to a page called JOBS
- Begin with easy, then try medium and hard if you’re up for another challenge.
- *Important* Easy doesn’t mean it will be easy for everyone! Some of these are tricky, just try your best! 🙂
As always, have an awesome week!