Hi, everyone! Please look for your grade to complete this week’s challenge.
Grades 1 and 2
Let’s sing and dance!!! — Click here
- The link below will bring you to a page called FAST PHRASES
- CLICK the play sign▶️ not the minus (-) sign
- Click on Verbs 1
- CLICK HERE and follow steps 1-3
Grades 5 and 6
- Write numbers 1-8 down on a piece of paper.
- Choose 2 adjectives in each category from the list below.
- Your goal is to decide which indefinite article (A or An) works best with the adjective *remember: If the word begins with a vowel sound, you must use an. If it begins with a consonant sound, you must use a. VOWELS: A, E, I, O, U and sometimes Y
- Once you know the indefinite article, choose a noun to complete your sentence. A noun is: a person, place or thing– example: An elegant home 2. A beautiful table
Good luck and have a great week everyone! – Mrs. Victoria