Hi, everyone! Please look for your grade to complete this week’s challenge.
Grades 1 and 2; Find the objects
Grade 3; Nouns
Materials needed and Instructions:
- A piece of paper and a pencil.
- Write letters A-H down the left side of your paper.
- Read the sentence and choose which noun (in the box below) works best with the sentence. *Don’t forget capitals and periods*
- Harry wrote a verse for the school play.
- Seefar and his dad left before dawn to go hunting.
Grades 5 and 6; Making sentences
- Click the link below
- It will bring you to a page called ”falling clouds”
- Click the play ▶️ sign
- Click verbs 2
As always, good luck and have a great week!